Thursday, August 4, 2011

Peeing is a fascinating new thing

I got my Stand to Pee packer in the mail from http://www.urimate.com/ on Tuesday. Now peeing is a completely fascinating new thing.

My first STP device was a GoGirl. http://www.go-girl.com/ I have a hard time using this device. The first two weeks of learning to use it, I inadvertently pissed all down my leg and on my pants. Damn it. If you don't hold the device just right or if you pee to quickly, pee can over-flow over the top of the container. I was frustrated and just a little embarrassed too because my girlfriend saw me needing to clean up after having an accident.

Then I bought a plastic medicine spoon from the drug store and cut off the end of the spoon to make a tube. I've seen lots of YouTube videos of Trans guys making their own STP devices from medicine spoons so I thought I'd give it a try. It worked a little better but the tube end of the medicine spoon is very short and I'd usually end up getting a little pee on my hands. Not ideal but it was a better than the GoGirl. At least I wasn't peeing down my legs and onto my pants. Medicine spoons are also a lot easier to conceal than GoGirls. 

Then I ordered a 7" Mr. Limpy STP packer device from http://www.urimate.com/ This STP device is pre-made and has a medicine and some tubing inserted into a 7" penis prosthetic. I got it Tuesday and have been wearing it full-time since. 

It came with instructions and a harness to hold it around your waist so it doesn't fall out when you pull your pants down. I don't have a harness for my other softy packer and it's fallen onto the floor and into the toilet a couple of times. Not cool, especially if you're in the mens room. 

I love the STP packer! The very first time I used it, I was able to properly use it without urinating on myself. The instructions helped me to use the medicine spoon properly and kept me from spilling on myself. When I was finally able to pee through my cock, while standing and without making a mess, I was so excited! There was something about watching my urine coming out of my cock that made me feel like I might finally be a man. I also felt a sense of accomplishment by being able to stand and pee like any other man. I feel like I'm finally making progress towards my goal to transition to male.

No comments:

Post a Comment